Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Power of One


The Power of One

Early this morning I had a dream. In my dream I was at the retreat this weekend and only one person showed up. We started through the practices and it was a wonderful exchange of leading and learning.

Mid way through the retreat the gentleman asked me if it bothered me that only one person showed up for the retreat because I didn’t seem upset about it. Smiling I answered that, when I prayed to expand my territory that I may be of service to more people, I released expectation of what that looked like so that I could be open to receive what it is.

Then I related that when he chooses to smile at a person he is not disappointed that there is only one person in that moment for him to smile at, he just smiles. The person who receives it smiles in return and then shares the smile with another person and soon his smile at one person has become a smile to hundreds or thousands of people. This is the power of one.

When we let the Creative Force and Universe out of the boxes we build for them from our own self-imposed limits the results are pretty magical and magnificent. When we remember the ripple effect of simply being present in a moment we understand, once again, The Power of One.


~*~ Regina Ann
11/11/2015


Regina Ann is the founder of Integrative Wholistic Solutions offering Complimentary and Integrative Medicines, Healing Arts, and Lifestyle Coaching to assist you in achieving emotional, mental, physical, spiritual Well Being. Visit IntegrativeWholisticSolutions.com to learn more.

*All Rights Reserved

2010-2015