Thursday, September 3, 2015

I DIED IN 2005


I DIED IN 2005

Early this morning 
I was reminded
I died in 2005
not for long
just long enough
to leave
to see
to ask
to come back

and here I am 
some 10 years later
wondering why the reminder
then I realize
every day I die
to the I that I am today
and tomorrow
I come back 
someone new
a new mantra springs forth
in the midst of this thought
“live each day as though
it is your first and your last”
…because it is you know

I died in 2005

~*~ Regina Ann


Regina Ann is the founder of Integrative Wholistic Solutions and a Holistic Health & Wellness Practitioner offering Complimentary and Integrative Medicines, Healing Arts, and Lifestyle Coaching to assist you in achieving emotional, mental, physical, spiritual Well Being. Visit IntegrativeWholisticSolutions.com to learn more.

*All Rights Reserved
2010-2015