Friday, July 10, 2015

MASTER KEY PRACTICES ONLINE/ ON-DEMAND COURSE


THIS IS AN ONLINE / ON-DEMAND COURSE OFFERING

  • YOU CHOOSE THE START DATE AND THE PRACTICE SCHEDULE 
  • YOU GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO PRACTICE VIDEOS AND COMMUNITY

It is with Gratitude and Excitement that I offer you The Master Key Practices Course. Within this course dwell the keys to Empower You to Live The Life You Desire. When people ask me if this really works I answer, “I am living proof.” 

The Master Key System was introduced to me seven years ago. Since then I have been through it eight times, three of those times I served as the instructor of the course. One thing has become quite evident, Results Require Practice. With this realization in mind The Master Key Practice Course was designed. Part practices from The Master Key System itself, part inspiration, this course supports your practice to empower you to live the life you desire.

Seven years ago: five sizes heavier; told I could drop dead at any moment by my cardiologist; daily living in fear due to an abusive relationship. Today: healthier then I have ever been in my life; no medications; daily living in a safe home, unconditionally loved in a harmonious relationship. I am living proof that this can work.

This course provides you with the Practices designed to Empower You to Live the Life you Desire plus tips to incorporate the practices into your daily, busy life.  Practice Equals Results. When You Are Ready to practice, to be empowered, to live the life you desire, Join Us for The Master Key Practices Course.

COURSE DETAILS:

  • Instructional Practice Video delivered to your email
  • Lifetime Access to Practice Videos
  • Lifetime Access to Private Online Community (Support, Encouragement, Accountability, Mentorship)

COURSE RATE: $111





Regina Ann is: a wife and mother of three sons; founder of Integrative Wholistic Solutions; a holistic health practitioner and teacher; a published author, artist, poet, speaker and presenter; Empowering Well Being Mind, Body & Soul. http://integrativewholisticsolutions.com