Monday, March 11, 2013

Greatest Gifts



This morning, as I quietly communed, I was shown a most extraordinary gift. A gift that only I could offer myself. A gift that only you may offer yourself. Perhaps one of the Greatest Gifts. Love and Gratitude. For in these two the highest of frequencies flows, the highest of powers is found.

To receive these great gifts one may begin by feeling and expressing love and gratitude for:

~ I AM: the Source of all that is
~ Yourself: for all you have been, all you are, and all you are becoming
~ Those who have demonstrated and embodied love for you, for the remind you to love
~ Those who brought pain to your experience in this life, for they assisted in shaping the you that you are

As we feel and express, and as we allow ourselves to receive, love and gratitude we open one of the greatest gifts known to humanity.

~*~ Regina Ann
3/11/2013