Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Transformation Journey

WOW! I can honestly say that pictures speak volumes! People often ask why I offer the services I do. This is why. I have been on my own transformation journey and I want to assist others in their transformation journey.  The services, training and consulting I offer are all aspects of what I have learned and applied along my journey.

It's hard to believe that just five short years ago I was that other person, the one in the first picture. At that time I was on medication for two forms of arrhythmia that was affecting my heart. In fact the cardiologist stated that I could quite literally drop dead at any moment. I had been through two surgeries to remove masses believed to be cancerous.  Both thyroid glands and the band connecting them were inflamed and the doctor could not determine why. During my typical day I had to nap at least once in order to make it through the day. I lived in an abusive marriage and abusive family situation. I had grown up playing the victim and had learned the role well.

What made the change? I did! I decided this was not the life I wanted anymore! Upon making that decision I went to work studying, learning, and healing. Through the process I learned that transformation involves all aspects of oneself...physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.  There has been a lot of learning, applying, experiencing, evaluating and modifying along the way. 

From where I was to where I am now is literally two different people.  My self-power has been reclaimed, I am reconnected with my twin flame soul mate, I offer services for the healing of all humankind, I host a radio show to empower transformation, I am the health and wellness editor of an international magazine, I continue to learn, teach, counsel, and coach. Most importantly I am free and safe to be the me I am created to be. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Even within this amazing life that I have chosen to participate in, I know there is more journey ahead of me. More healing to do, more transformation to experience, more magic and joy to create. In visiting with a student recently I took a moment to reflect on the journey so far. It has been work and the toughest part has been in being willing to be completely honest with myself. However, the reward is beyond my most wonderful dreams. The experience of being truly free is right up there with maitri love. With this freedom comes the opportunities to create your life the way you desire it to be.  

Each one of us holds within us the key to the door that leads to transformation, to creating a love-filled, joy-filled life. Some are equipped to find the key and the door, open it and step through. The rest of us need a little help.  That is what I offer... a little assistance. It is a humbling, beautiful, joyful and honoring experience to be a small part of those moments when a soul finds the key and steps through the door to rediscover their true self.

I am honored to share this journey with you...may you always feel love...may you always know peace ~*~

Regina Ann

To learn more about the services I offer visit the Resonance Healing website